The Peer Review welcomes submissions that showcase the scholarship of writing center practitioners and emerging scholars. TPR especially welcomes multi-modal submissions, such as those that utilize or combine audio, video, and images in addition to text.
In addition to the topics discussed and examples provided in Issue Zero, we ask that contributors prepare their manuscripts with the following guidelines in mind:
- Use APA style.
- Limit headers to no more than three levels.
- Prepare and submit print text using Microsoft Word
- Use Times New Roman and size 12 point font (for now)
- Ensure the manuscript is fully deidentified
- Follow the accessibility guide: http://thepeerreview-iwca.org/about/accessibility/
In order to facilitate the review process, please include images within the body of the document that you upload for review. For audio or video submissions, please include the URL where your submission is temporarily housed (such as a YouTube or university web server address) so that it can be reviewed. (After acceptance, the editors will work with you to provide your accepted submission in a format that can be housed directly within the site.) All fields are required.